Tuesday, May 6, 2014
What I already know about my topic
What I already know about my topic is that there are many categories to my topic. The main category I'm going to talk about is Special Victims Unit. I know they work all day anytime. They could be called during the night and they are on the job. There are shows that explain and show what this is. I've grew up watching these types of shows. They deal with rape victims and try to find out what happened, when it happened and why it happened. These people can be inturupted during the night when they are sleeping and be called. Also these people deal with emotional stress. They have to deal with seeing kids/adults dead. Especially kids, there is some points where they need some time off for this kind of stress. They sometime see things they don't want to see and have to deal with the sight and pain. They also go undercover and see what people go through to try and catch the purp. These people deal with things you would never think of. These people pretty much work 24/7 365 days a year. They work their heart out and work till they can't work no more. They are a special kind of police officer that deals with people that have gotten raped. These victims can be either dead or alive it don't matter they still find something to solve the case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment