Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Preliminary links and descriptions

www.icsia.org/faq.html

What I would find on this website is what this job consist of and what they do. I would also find out what the average salary for this job is. Another thing is what degree I need for this job and how long I need to go to college.
  
www.crime-scene-investigator.net/becomeone.html

This website would tell me the skills I need for this job. Also tells me what education and experience I need. Another thing is if there is any jobs available and how to start off getting a job.

www.floridatechonline.com › Online Degree Resources

This website would tell me Information on the employment outlook, job duties, degrees, and earnings for crime scene investigators, one of the most intriguing careers in criminal justice.

forensics.rice.edu/

What i would find on this website is the colleges that offer this major. It would give me a list of them and tell me where 
the colleges are and how to contact the colleges.  

No comments:

Post a Comment