Tuesday, May 6, 2014
The story behind my topic choice
The story behind my topic is, when I was about nine years old, my sister was living with me and we use to stay up really late just to watch "CSI Investigation." I use to get into those shows and try to figure out who did what and who did it involve. It excited me when they come up and take pictures and examine the crime scene. The real reason why I chose this topic is because this is what I want to do when I get older. I wanna be that person that examines the crime scene and try to figure out who did what. I get excited when I see shows like those on the tv because it excites me to watch. I use to get into watching medical shows but when I started watching more and more of investigation shows I got into those. I'd rather them be the investigator of the Special Victims Unit. They interest me because they show real events and have more actions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can tell you going be very successful in your life. I should've but didn't know you know you like doing this.
ReplyDeleteYou got a great future ahead of you, keep focus and you will make it.
ReplyDeleteInteresting Topic
ReplyDeleteThis topic is a very hard thing to do. But good luck.
ReplyDelete